Benefits management involves identifying, planning, measuring and tracking benefits from the start of the program or project investment until realisation of the last projected benefit. It aims to make sure that the desired benefits are specific, measurable, agreed, realistic and time bounded.
We help systematize your company’s benefits to increase efficiency of keeping all records and reconciliations up-to-date, and protecting critical employee files. This benefits support also keeps your firm in compliance with employment laws. Therefore you can rest assured all archives are in order should an audit ever occur.
Finding a benefit solutions that fit a company’s size and desires is challenging, however when handled properly this could save your business thousands. In many cases, we reduce costs and increase benefit level by using our in-depth experience. When appropriate and cost effective, we implement self-service applications to better service employees and their families.
We have a dedicated team of benefit experts that serve your workforce from the day they are onboarded. Employees will be offered quality benefits and insurance plans they can choose from and we give them peace of mind by providing our guidance that is a quick phone call or click away. By depending on our back office management division, this reduces other leadership positions from consuming the burden of sorting out these tasks; therefore, they can focus on their main job objectives and growing the business.
We create total benefit plan designs that fit your organization and industry. Due to the complexity of choosing a benefits provider, we assign a true benefits specialist to handle all HR benefits solutions and benefits management. Furthermore, the specialist trains employees on how to maintain their choices.
Key Benefits of Benefits Solutions & Benefits Management
- Affordable benefits packages
- Improved productivity due to secured benefits
- Dependable customer service
- Total Plan Design
- Communication Tools
What we do
- Assess or estimate the benefits that the programme or project should deliver
- Document the process for identifying, monitoring and realising the benefits
- Ensure plans and processes are in place to achieve the benefits
- Define the baseline benefits position to allow comparison with projected benefits
- Define the boundaries with other programs and projects to ensure benefits are not double counted