People are the most important part of any initiative. If employees, vendors, or customers haven’t adopted a new tool, process, or behavior, then the desired transformational outcomes are compromised. That’s why it’s vital to proactively engage those affected by the change before it happens, manage through the change, and provide ongoing support. Integrating change with the process, strategy and technology program, balancing influence with mandate, and personalizing the change drives adoption.
Most organizations underutilize change management tools that reduce risk and drive a smooth transition. Many projects fail due to a lack of adoption—meaning the solution is not fully integrated into the daily lives of users. To ensure stakeholders not only adopt the change but are also engaged, they must be invested from the beginning, brought along the journey, and have long-term support.
Change is a journey, but there is a predictable path that people follow when going through a change. The real value associated with a change is realized once people are committed and engaged. You know you are there when people use and improve upon the change and make it their own.
Innovative Change Solution
We will use data-driven solutions to address the human factors affecting an organization’s ability to reach its strategic objectives.
Apply tools and frameworks to support improved client future-state organizational design and alignment
Develop and execute communication plans
Draft job descriptions and profiles that are legally defensible and that may include job responsibilities and tasks, accountabilities, and competency definitions and matrices
Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on organizations, using assessments of organizational culture, performance, and readiness for change
Define activities to support change and transition initiatives
Develop and deploy user adoption/training programs to support technology implementations
What we do
- Reduce the impact that change has on an organization, its culture, its people, and its ability to fulfill its vision and mission
- We encourage personal growth and development through various coaching and learning opportunities
- We provide tools and resources that facilitate clearer and more consistent communication
- We encourage leadership to value their employees and to not only engage them in the change process but to also promote a culture that is engaged
- Change managers help to provide the tools that individuals and organizations need in order to implement change in the least disruptive, most efficient, and effective way
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytics
- Outstanding record academic achievement
- Ability to work effectively with people all levels in an organization
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas.