Human Capital Management
An organization can’t survive if there are no employees. Organization runs with the help of individuals who contribute in their own way in its success and productivity. Employees spend maximum part of their day in offices and strive hard to achieve the goals and objectives of the organization. Employees ought to be motivated from time to time so that they develop a sense of attachment towards their organization and also deliver their best.
Every organization invests its money and resources to train new employees. Employees in turn work hard, upgrade their existing knowledge and contribute in their own way to increase the productivity of their organization.
Human Capital Management is defined as the process of acquiring, training, managing, retaining employees for them to contribute effectively in the processes of the organization.
In simpler words, upgrading the existing skills of an employee and extracting the best out of him/her refers to human capital management.
Human Capital Planning helps an organization to design human capital policies, strategies, programs to increase efficiency of employees and help them accomplish goals and objectives of organization. Implementation of human capital plan helps human resource professionals to hire the right candidate, train him, upgrade his/her skills, manage him/her and also retain an employee.
Strategic Human Capital
We will help you with the following:
Recruiting the best available talent
Career development Plans for your employees
Coaching and mentoring employees
Motivate employees to deliver their level best
Developing performance management strategies
setting Clare Direction
Setting human capital goals
Strategies/Policies to accomplish already defined goals and objectives
An accountability system
Our Services include:
• Utilizing human capital resources more effectively
• Monitoring employees', managers' and organizational performance
• Improving the bottom line through greater efficiency, faster and better
• Implementing HR & Payroll best practices across the enterprise, on a
• Unifying a global workforce on a single, tactical HR platform
• Empowering managers with greater decision making capabilities and responsibilities
Human Capital Management
- Change Management
- Share best practices and knowledge.
- Culture Change
- Employee Engagement
- Leadership Development
- Learning & Development
- Organization Design
- Performance Management
- HR Policies and employee handbook
- Compensation and Payroll
Areas of Expertise
- HR Transformation
- HR Consultation
- Ability to work effectively with people all levels in an organization
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Restructuring and business process optimization
- HRMS System (ERP)
- Human resource management.
- Professional development.
- Recruitment & Selection
- Policies & Procedures
- Job Evaluation, Position classification, Grading and salary structure
- Compensation & Benefits
- Career Development
- Appraisal Systems and Performance evaluations (KPIs and Balance Score Cards).