Outsourced HR Solutions
For smaller and mid size businesses in particular managing human resources can be a heavy burden. When you run a small or mid size company with limited time and resources, the last thing you want to do is divert your attention from the core business that's your bread and butter. So If your Company has no HR department, you might benefit greatly by outsourcing some or all of your human resources function. Outsourcing human resources functions can reduce your administrative workload and free up your time so you can focus on your business objectives.
Talalweh HR Outsourcing will help you to develop, strengthen, augment, or manage your human resources function. We give you the benefits of having experienced human resources professionals dedicated to supporting your company’s HR needs without having to create a new position in your organization.
Talalweh Consultancy offers the full range of services for HR outsourcing, including payroll, taxes, benefits, recruiting and training; and we do so without requiring a long-term contract. We also offers an on-site assistance program that puts HR professionals in the office when customers need more help. We will create a robust set of guidelines customized to meet the needs of each client.
Outsourced HR Solutions
We are the experts when it comes to outsourced HR consultancy, delivering the flexible, practical employment support that your business needs. We take a different approach to outsourced HR, supplying a range of consultancy packages, business support functions and ad-hoc services that allow you to focus on managing your business.
Outsourced HR services we deliver
- HR Audit
- Organizational Analysis
- HRMIS Solutions
- Strategic Planning
- Training & Development
- Compensation Structure
- Payroll Processing
- Benefits Administration
- Policies and procedures, employee handbook
- Coaching Managers
- Workplace Investigations
- Performance Management
- Succession Planning
Other services we provide
- Helping you recruit, hire, and onboard employees and managers
- Assisting you with setting up your HR filing system, forms, and processes
- Helping you choose the best HR, payroll, or timekeeping systems
- Assisting you in documenting policies and/or writing an employee handbook
- Helping you create job descriptions and org charts
- Training employees and managers on HR best practices, safety, and labor law
- Setting up a performance management system